what it takes to love ...

Bakit kaya may mga taong sobrang tanga? Excuse me for the word pero ganun talaga sila eh. Alam mo 'yung niloloko na nga ng harap-harapan eh hindi pa din natatauhan? Like, will the world end for them if they decided to call it quits? Wala naman kasing manloloko kung walang magpapaloko diba and it also applies in relationships. Nakakaasar lang makita o marinig 'yung mga ganitong kwento dahil paulit-ulit na lang na parang sirang plaka. Kung susumahin ang bilang ng mga taong my ganitong kwento siguro makakapuno na tayo ng isang continent. I'm not saying that fighting for a relationship is bad thing, all I'm saying is that once na naglolokohan na eh tigilan na because it won't get you anywhere. Trust should be the foundation of a relationship next to love. If two people trust and love each other then a relationship will truly work out but once trust is broken, how can we expect people to still love each other despite the fact that they will always look at each other with malice and doubt? I guess we can't call it love right? Oh yeah, it's still love pala, stupid love nga lang. I just wanted to write about this topic because it's but timely since it's the love month.


I'm not someone whose been in a relationship yet but judging from all of these things that I'm hearing and observing from my friends, I can definitely say that loving isn't as easy as 1, 2, 3. It requires so much understanding and patience for one to stay in love given that they are in love as of the moment. Madaming mga bagay na dapat i-consider when it comes to relationships and for me trust is the most important. Ang hirap naman atang mahalin ang taong hindi mo pinagkakatiwalaan diba? If you don't trust the person then you'll always feel insecure and jealous even if you don't have the right to. Nakaka-stress lang kapag ganun haha.

Anyway, ang random naman ng pinagsasabi ko haha. Another random things is about relationships in general. Is it possible to know so much about relationships when you yourself haven't experienced it yet? Kaya siguro mabilis ako mag-judge because I've never been into one before? but just to justify myself, I belong to a group of 10 girls where 7 are currently taken so yeah go figure. Siguro maiintindihan ko din yan in time kasi nga daw sa edad kong 21 ay bata pa daw ako sabi ng isang tao haha. Yeah, 21 isn't really young anymore right? It's the age where people start to worry about the future and start to wonder how is it to just focus your feelings on someone and just care for them. I think falling in love is taking a risk, a big leap and a shot of what another person can offer. I guess I'm already thinking and readying myself for this kind of situation. It's scary but I know in one way another I will have to experience it too pero sana lang hindi ako masakatan which is impossible. I think I have to choose wisely and kung masasaktan man sana yung deserving sa love ko. Ayun lang corny but true.


Maybe God wants me to wait for that right person who deserves me :)) True love comes to those who wait :) I hope it comes soon. 

Comments