good old days...

I think I'm starting to treat this blog as my new personal diary. I mean every time I'm feeling happy, excited, sad or frustrated, I always end up writing here, maybe because I really don't have someone to talk to especially now that I'm already away from friends. 

God, I really miss  my friends right now. I miss having people constantly telling me what to do and always advising me about my troubles in life. I miss our bonding moments and those things that we do just for fun. I guess time's really flying so fast and that we are starting to drift away from each due to the inevitable phases of our lives. We are already starting to find our paths which started from our chosen jobs. I really don't mind it but sometimes there are moments when I want to just see them and talk to them; laugh until we cry; have serious conversations and have comedic experiences from our "sabaw" days.

I miss seeing them almost everyday just to do our projects, thesis and all the fun parts of it. I miss hanging out and just chilling around. I know those days are over and that we cannot bring those times back but I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to reminisce in those moments. Moments where we sit for almost hours just talking about random things and spilling corny jokes on each other; those moments where we held each others hands and comfort each other whenever there were trying times in our academic life and also their love lives. It's in those moments where I feel so blessed to have them around because I get to experience the beauty of just having people that cares for you and knows you and your weaknesses and still loves you. There were also times when we had misunderstandings and yet the friendship didn't weaken but instead it grew stronger.

Now, as we travel our separate ways, I always hold on to our memories together and just feel that whatever happens our friendship will still remain. We may not see each other that often but I wish that we are still able to communicate and that we will never lose the fire of our friendship which made it through thick and thin. I always look forward to those moments when we will see each other again and catch up with each other's lives. I just want you guys to know that I love you so much and I really miss you. I hope we can see each other real soon. :)

P.S. Bigla ko lang talaga naisip isulat 'to because I saw our photos. I miss you girls. ♥

Comments