angels on earth...

Having been given so much time to live, I've only realized just now how lucky I am to be able to live a life stripped of much pain and suffering. I've lived a life full of love, hope and acceptance from the people around me and I've failed to realize that not everyone has the same experience as mine. 

Everyday, babies are being born and not everyone is given a chance to live long. I've heard so many news reports with babies being thrown away in garbage places and even left in places where they freeze to death. These babies are gifts from God and yet some of us don't realize it. It pains me to see those babies in that condition; human beings that aren't given a chance to see the beautiful rays of the sun and feel the cold drops of rain. The sound of the cry and laughter of those children are being taken away from the world. 

I was moved to write this random blog post because I'm really fond of children specially because I already have two beautiful babies in my life. My nephew Arkin Lorenzo and my niece Amber Emerald, from the moment they were born, changed me instantly. I started to become a protective Tita to them just as I am with my parents and siblings. I smile with their laughter and I feel and cry with their pain. I don't want them getting hurt and I want them to be always happy, to feel loved. Seeing those babies in the news, I can't help but ask myself the question of why parents do those things to their babies, their own flesh and blood. I'm not the mother of my "babies" but I'm hurt when they're hurt, what more are their parents? 

handsome Arkin and beautiful Amber ♥ God's blessings to our family :)

I hope we all realize that these babies are God's blessings to the world and we don't have the right to take their lives away. If only people can realize how the smiles, laughter and tears that these babies will contribute to the world will make a big difference in their lives if they just let them.

Comments