random random...

Random rants on a Wednesday night. Yep, go figure.

It's just the middle of the week and my work life is just getting tighter and better in some ways. I started progressing in my work especially with the hands on stuff that I need to know. I started the week in leisure but I wish I would end it up with more learnings in hand but that I guess will have to wait until Friday. I just decided to write some things here to remind me that I'm actually starting my professional career and I need some goals as I start in this new "adventure". 

Finally! My I.D. is already working so I won't have to put up with constantly filing for attendance correction form which eats up my time in the production area (not that I'm doing something there anywhere). Anyway, I was able to log out earlier so I guess I can log in tomorrow with no difficulty. Yeah, it was really a pain in the ass to be constantly checking if the attendance was recorded given that you've been in the company 30 minutes before your scheduled time just to know that your attendance wasn't actually counted/recorded. So starting tomorrow I'll be happily punching in and out of the logbox :) yipee :D

One other thing, Valentine's is already approaching and booths are already set-up to remind us that the "LOVE" day is already near. Yeah, as if. What is it with Feb. 14 that almost everybody goes gaga over it? Isn't it just another day to express your love for someone? Oh yeah, it's THE day to express your love for someone especially if its long been hidden in the closet haha :D Oh well, don't get me wrong but I'm not really bitter, just lonesome. Me? Bitter? Yeah! haha :D It's just that I don't have the special someone to celebrate it with so I wanted to arrange a date with my friends then but too bad it's still a workday the next day so I can't really do that. Even the date's day is pissing me off. I guess I'll just have to settle with a post Val's date with my friends :)


hqworld.net

Anyway, just before closing this up, I'm thinking on where to find a Samoyed breed dog because I'm planning to get one myself in the near FUTURE :) I've been wanting to see and own this kind of dog because of my obsession for a certain someone and he has this breed so I want to get one too. He may be a real person but he's a fictional character for me :) Always there and yet you can't touch or even see up close.


My won Xiahky :)) How I wish :D


P.S. I think the day before Val's day I'll be ranting again about this topic with so much more bitterness in it hahahaha :)))

Comments