instruments and coincidences ..

Isn't it funny how you find yourself having the same interest with someone so totally unexpected? :) I just find it so coincidental that we share the same interest and I was really amazed with this sudden realization. Alam mo yun? I was like 'Really he's playing that? Ang galing!' In fairness nainggit naman ako hehe :) I just find people who can play musical instruments so amazing especially those that knows how to play the instrument that I also wanna learn to play. Makapagpaturo nga sa kanya one of these days (as if!! :) ). Yeah, just another random blog here btw. :D


Anyway, regarding my work, well, I'm already getting a grip of it. Medyo may progress na din naman in terms of our understanding of what we will be doing in the line. For the first time I didn't feel like I have an information overload just because I'm so excited and eager to learn more about my line of work due to my retreat last weekend. I also got to experience the pang-aasar of my bosses again but good thing I'm somewhat immune to it na. Maybe they just want me to feel at ease with them that's why they are constantly teasing me. :)

This day also proved to be an intriguing and confusing one. Confusing for me at least, in a personal way but not in anyway work related though :D People sometimes really confuse me and I often do confuse myself more. Bakit ba ang gulo-gulo ko? haha :) I sometimes think that I'm a crazy and self-degrading person, I push people away when in fact I want to be closer to them :)) Siguro it's because I'm still afraid to open myself to anyone thinking that they won't really accept me for who and what I am. Ang random di ba? Out  of nowhere haha :D Of all the things that I don't like feeling is 'yung feeling na naco-confuse ng walang dahilan. I mean people don't really do something that would make you feel that way but in the end you just do and you also end up hurting yourself in the process. I feel exactly like that right now and I don't know what's wrong with my brain !! Baka lumawag na ibang turnilyo kakaisip ng kung ano-ano na hindi naman importante :)) 

'Yun lang, it's already getting late and I still have to wake up early tomorrow so I'll bid you a good night and have a restful sleep :) I hope tomorrow's going to be a good one and sana hindi ko pa ma-feel ang bitterness of the coming Valentine's day! :"))

P.S. Maybe my next post will be on Val's day and I can safely say that it'll somewhat be a rant :))

Comments