Weekend Scripts ...

Note to self: Okay lang ang tag-lish sa blogging world kaya wag masyadong conscious :)

Grabe first day ko pa lang sa bagong planta ay puro na bad vibes! I mean I don't want to be a "nega star" according to our facilitator during the orientation but what can I do? Bad things do happen and it happened to ME. 

First day sa work in Biñan and I am supposed to be responsible for all my actions pero grabe ang malas ko naman talaga. First pumasok ako sa loob ng production area na pinaikot lang kami and after that tumunganga lang for almost an hour or two dahil sobrang busy ng mga tao. I really can't blame them naman. The good side is that we got to see what the production area looked like but then again hindi namin naiintindihan kung ano mga ginagawa dun so parang wala din. During lunch naman naiwan ako ng mga kasama ko so technically I was late for the shoe and bunny suit fitting and parang naasar pa yata sa akin si Ma'am so yeah sucks for me. But the greatest jeopardy for me was when I realized that I just LOST the key lent to me for the company locker. And I realized too late that I don't have it na. Now I really am doomed. For a newbie I'm a bit unlucky to have lost that key. Grabe baka mamaya sabihin nila kabago-bago ko pa lang ang pasaway ko na haha oh well  I can't help it. It's my fault naman so I guess I just have to eat up all of their "sermon" about my irresponsibility so sasakit na naman ang utak ko and I think it'll definitely hurt my ego na naman. Wala naman ako magagawa eh so kailangan ko nang maghanda para sa mga sasabihin nila. I guess next time I really have to be careful para hindi ko na maulit. Pero sana talaga hindi ako masyado mapagalitan kasi hindi rin ako sanay. Anyway so much for blabbing, I just need to update this blog once in a while that's why I wrote what came to my mind first. At least sa mga naexperience ko yesterday, I had something to write about. So yeah, I'll be thankful na lang and I'll be responsible na lang next time. 

Another thing that I want to write about right now is Paulo Coelho's new book Manuscript Found in Accra :) I'm so excited to read his latest thoughts about life. As an aspiring writer I've been influenced by Paulo's words of wisdom and I'm drawn to his way of writing about his experiences that mirrors almost everyone's sentiments. His way of connecting with God, people and the nature is so immense that it shows in his works. He is one of the few writers that I would really like to meet just because his works are so exceptional. I've been reading snippets about his new book in his blog and I'm already captivated by it. It's due to be out in April and I'll definitely watch out for it. Here's some excerpt about this book.

In order to hear Love’s words


In order to hear Love’s words, you must allow Love to approach.

However, when it does draw near, we fear what it might say to us, because Love is free and is not ruled by our will or by what we do.

All lovers know this, but refuse to accept it. They think they can seduce Love through submission, power, beauty, wealth, tears and smiles.
True Love, however, is the love that seduces and will never allow itself to be seduced.

Love transforms, love heals.

But sometimes it lays deadly traps and ends up destroying the person who decided to surrender himself completely.

How can the force that moves the world and keeps the stars in their places be, at once, so creative and so devastating?

We are used to thinking that what we give is the same as what we receive, but people who love, expecting to be loved in return, are wasting their time.

Love is an act of faith, not an exchange.
Contradictions are what make love grow.
Conflicts are what allow love to remain by our side.

-PAULO COELHO on JANUARY 31, 2013
_______________________________________________________


Loyalty


Loyalty can be compared to a shop selling exquisite porcelain vases, a shop to which Love has given us the key.
Each of those vases is beautiful because it is different, as is every person, every drop of rain, every rock sleeping on the mountainside.

Sometimes, due to age or some unsuspected defect, a shelf collapses and falls. And the shop-owner says to himself:
‘I invested years of my time and my love on this collection, but the vases have betrayed me and broken.’
The man sells his shop and leaves. He becomes a solitary, embittered individual, believing that he will never trust anyone again.

It’s true that some vases do break – a promise of loyalty broken. In that case, it’s best to sweep up the pieces and throw them away, because what was broken will never be the same again.
But sometimes the reasons why a shelf collapses and falls go beyond mere human intentions: it could be an earthquake, an enemy invasion, clumsiness on the part of someone who enters the shop without looking where he is going.

Men and women blame each other for the disaster. They say: ‘Someone should have foreseen what was going to happen.’ Or: ‘If I had been in charge, these problems could have been avoided.’
Nothing could be further from the truth. We are all prisoners of the sands of time, and we have no control over them.

Time passes and the shelf that fell gets mended.

Other vases fighting for their place in the world are put there. The new shop-owner, who understands that nothing lasts, smiles and says to himself: ‘That tragedy opened up an opportunity for me and I will try to make the most of it. I will discover works of art I never even knew existed.’

- PAULO COELHO on JANUARY 19, 2013
______________________________________________________________

Lastly, since wala akong New Year's resolution for 2013, this coming Chinese New Year na lang ako gagawa :) New Year na din naman eh:)

This New Year my resolutions are:
- Enjoy and love the work that I chose and was given to me.
- Be more optimistic and a little less frank about some things.
- Embrace new ideas and never stop learning.
- Focus and set new goals.
- Live. Love. Laugh.
- Live for the Lord and never forget to honor and praise Him.
- Never lose myself in the process of maturing.
- Know my own self better than what I know now.

P.S. to self: This is an ideal resolution but it strive hard to achieve it :)

Comments