the reason...

One of the quotes that I treasure the most because it inspired me to write even though I don't even know if I am good enough to.In all the things that's happening in my life I don't have any other refuge but writing...


This quote from Tenesse Williams is the exact same reason why I'm choosing to write about the little things that are happening in my world. The world may contain vast oceans and seas but my life seems to revolve only around a small globe. I talk about the everyday experiences that constantly molds me to becoming the person that I would be in the future. Some may talk about happiness, excitement and frustrations but most of the time, my writings talk about the different emotions that I feel in my everyday living. Big and small things that would create an impact to my whole story; to the story that I started to write along with the Lord, almost 21 years ago. A story that soon everyone will forget and some may not even know that my story ever existed.

Life taught me to appreciate the things that I have, the gifts that were given to me and the constant blessings that are coming my way. I love writing and I'm not afraid to share it to the world. I may not write those things that would end up being praised by people but I still write just make use of the talent the God has given me even though some may think otherwise. Life is too short to end up regretting the things that you did not do; so now I take my pen and paper and  I'm writing about anything and everything under the sun so that by the time comes that my curtains will have to close, I may not regret not trying to write anything at all. 

P.S. I was impressed with the scriptwriters of the movie 'The Bucket List' so I wrote this blog piece. Let me share this little quote from the opening.

It's difficult to understand the sum of a person's life. 
Some people would tell you it's measured, by the one's left behind. 
Some believe, that it can be measured in faith. 
Some say by love. Other folks say, life has no meaning at all. 
Me, I believe that you measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you. 
What I can tell you for sure that by any measure, Edward Cole lived more in his last days on earth than most people manage to gain, of a lifetime. 
I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open.

Comments